APART FROM THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE BELOW MENTIONED ARE THE SPECIFIC HOTEL TERMS.
- Hotels may not allow local residents to check-in as guests. This is strictly subject to the Hotel Policies and Biztrip will not be responsible for such check-in denials.
- Hotels reserve the right of admission. Unmarried/unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in. Similarly accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a Couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Biztrip will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
- The hotel pictures/information on the website, including amenities and facilities are provided by the hotel. This information is for reference only. For any discrepancy that exists between the website pictures and actual settings, Biztrip is not liable and responsible.
- Booking shall only be considered provisional until complete payment and in that case we are under no obligation to book required services for you.
- The hotel shall confirm your booking post authorising and verifying the payment and other details
- Check-in time and check-out time is as per hotel policy & terms. Early check-in or late check-out request is subject to availability and the hotel might charge you extra for it. Please note that the check-in time is subject to change as per hotel policy &seasonality.
- Your stay does not include additional personal expenses like telephone charges, meals that aren't part of your meal plan, any hotel services you use (like laundry and room service) or tips. The hotel will charge you directly for these when you're checking out.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Driver’s License, Voters Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- Government has levied service tax on hotel room charges. Any such charges required to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Time Zone applicable for content displayed on the website shall be Indian Standard Time for all purposes unless explicitly mentioned otherwise.
- The Cancellation Policies of the Hotels are dynamic and may change from time to time. Cancellation policy of the Hotel may change in the interim period of booking and date of stay of the Guest. Cancellation Policy prevailing at the time of check in/cancellation of the booking by the Customer will be the applicable policy.
- Hotels being booked may have their own cancellation policy and may charge user accordingly.
- Cancellations can be done online by logging on to biztripsolutions.com as well through our call-centre number at …………………
- Only those cancellation requests which are made either online or on the phone to our customer support team shall be entertained. Biztrip shall not be liable to entertain any cancellation requests made directly to the hotel without intimating us and also through any other medium including, but not limited to, SMS or e-mail.
- No refunds/cancellations shall be entertained once the date of booking has been lapsed.
- Bookings done under offers are not refundable.